Tax fraud, social fraud, payment fraud, partner fraud, internal fraud... the types of fraud are varied, multiplying and becoming more complex. The fight against fraud has become a major challenge for many companies, which are increasingly implementing innovative systems based on Artificial Intelligence.
We invite you to meet us on February 2nd at 9:00 am, in Micropole's offices to discover how AI is the best ally in the detection and fight against fraud, thanks to the insights of our speakers:
- Olivier Claeys (GGVIE): feedback on the fight against daily allowance fraud, a topic conducted with the SCORING.AI teams.
- Tanguy Le Nouvel (Micropole): overview of the different types of fraud and the scoring tools used to detect it.
- Gilbert Saporta (CNAM) will share his vision of an understood and responsible artificial intelligence.
Individual Life Department
Professor emeritus at CNAM,
Author of several books on statistics
Tanguy Le Nouvel
Director of Data Science & Owner
Micropole Group headquarters: 91-95 rue Carnot - Levallois-Perret
- 9:00 am : Coffee reception
- 9:20 a.m.: Start of the event
- Vision of an understood and responsible artificial intelligence - Gilbert Saporta
- Overview of the different types of fraud and scoring tools to detect it - Tanguy Le Nouvel
- Feedback on the fight against daily allowance fraud - Olivier Claeys
- 11:15 am : Networking
At the end of the event, Gilbert Saporta's book: "Manifesto for an understood and responsible Artificial Intelligence", co-written with Jean-Paul Aimetti and Olivier Coppet, will be given to each participant.
Read or re-read the article by our expert Pierre Bioche: " AI, coupled with human expertise, an effective weapon against fraud! "
If you have any problems registering, please contact Joan Lolive (email@example.com) to register.