Sign up for our digital workshop to turn this obligation into a real opportunity.
The time has come for us to come together virtually to take up a common challenge: the implementation of non-financial reporting in line with the European CSRD directive. We firmly believe that this approach is not just a regulatory obligation, but a transformative opportunity for our companies.
The European CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive) is set to change the game in 2024, imposing new sustainability reporting standards. What are the new requirements facing directors? Who will be responsible for compliance with the new regulations? How can they be met?
Bureau Veritas and LePont join Micropole to support you step by step for a solid and successful Extra-Financial Reporting 🌱
On the agenda for this first digital workshop:
- State of play: How are our companies doing?
- Strategic planning: Actions to be implemented and priorities.
- Sharing visions: How do we see the future of sustainability in our organizations?
- Best practices: sharing experiences and success stories.
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Common mistakes to avoid.
Together, we can not only meet regulatory requirements, but also move our businesses towards a more sustainable future.
Sign up for the workshop!
📅 December 5
⏰ At 11 a.m.
💻 100% digital