Our CSR policy
Our values, more than just beliefs
As a player committed to building a more responsible world, Micropole places its CSR policy at the heart of its strategy. This policy, committed to its clients and employees, is based on three fundamental pillars (the 3 Ps: People, Planet and Profit).
For the respect of social and human fundamentals
By promoting diversity and inclusion, advocating equality and improving the Quality of Life at Work (QWL).
For the respect of the ecosystems
By limiting our environmental impact and offering more respectful services.
For the respect of the ethics of companies
Respecting the rules of healthy competition and rejecting corruption.
Micropole is committed to the La Mélée and Insersite associations, which work to promote integration through the digital professions. Through these partnerships, our employees can become players in the field of integration and diversity within companies.
Innovation, environmental and social responsibility to understand, act and guide our daily lives.
To engage in a more responsible, inclusive and ethical approach to building the digital services of tomorrow.
In line with its values, Micropole is mobilized around its CSR policy and deploys numerous actions to achieve its ambitions.
Better use of digital tools
- Dissemination of good practices to employees (e.g. turning off their workstations every night)
- Signature of a Responsible Digital Charter
Appointment of a Chief Sustainable Data Officer
Responsible Transportation Policy
- Encouraging carpooling and the use of trains for travel
- Setting up of telephone and videoconference rooms
- Acquisition of "cleaner" vehicles
- Introduction of a kilometre-based bicycle allowance
- Dissemination of good practices (limited use of photocopiers and printers, sorting)
- Recycling of waste by a social enterprise
- Water fountains supplied by the network and stop using single-use plastic cups
- Awareness actions
Quality of life for employees
- Caring management, attentive to the development of skills and encouraging collaboration and transversality
- Particular attention paid to equality, diversity and employability of all
- Friendly work environment and team sharing moments
- Pro Bono Commitments
Dedicated governance bodies
- CSR Committee, which reports to the Board of Directors on the Group's CSR performance and action plan
- CSR team that defines and deploys the action plan in the different activities
- Working groups by theme actors of the action plan, on a daily basis