Sephora calls on Micropole to set up a new Human Resources management system
Sephora, the global omnichannel prestige beauty retailer, is present in 36 countries through more than 2,700 points of sale, and employs 36,000 people worldwide.
When Sephora called on us, the Global Human Resources department only had a consolidated view of its workforce through quarterly reports involving each country, and the payroll data was relatively fragmented. There was therefore a challenge to manage Human Resources more reactively and accurately at global level and a desire to digitise in order to lighten the reporting process, particularly at local level.
Sephora also had the ambition to strengthen its performance indicators to better measure the effectiveness of its HR policies on issues such as :
- Reducing recruitment time
- Reducing staff turnover
- Respect for diversity in the workforce, the recruitment process, promotions, etc.
The evolution of the payroll
To set up this management system, we adopted an agile and iterative approach:
- Co-construction of KPIS and visual prototypes
- Consideration of feedback and corrections
- Industrialisation of the solution
- Enriching the solution with new information
We also recommended the implementation of Qlik Sense for HR dashboards.
- Better vision of the workforce at Sephora. Factual view department by department, in real time
- Better monitoring indicators, especially for the payroll.
- Creation of more advanced KPIs to better analyse the reasons for departures, to pilot the payroll in relation to turnover or headcount, to guarantee diversity in the various HR policies