THE SPECIALIST IN THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE FIELD SINCE 1991, MICROPOLE OPTIMISES YOUR DECISION-SUPPORT PROCESSES AT DIFFERENT LEVELS WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION : OPERATIONAL, FINANCIAL AND STRATEGIC.
Today's decision-support information systems must be in line with constantly changing stakes, whether economic, political, or business . To meet your needs, Micropole partners you not only in the harmonisation of your decision-support systems, but also in enriching these systems with external data (extended BI).
Our BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE OFFER
Micropole, the Business Intelligence partner since 1991 :
- 20 years experience in Business Intelligence projects, leveraging 20 years of knowledge.
- Functional, technical, methodological and sectorial expertise.
- Ongoing innovation in terms of technology, partnering and implementation.
- In parnership with all the major vendors on the BI offer.
- End- to-end partnering , from needs identification through to solution implementation.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Micropole helps you to achieve your decision-support projects successfully by basing them on the key features of your information system : ETL, Datawarehouse, Datamarts, OLAP, Datamining, Reporting, Extended BI (360°), SBA (Search Based Applications) ...
Our expertise covers client needs from the identification of specific issues, conceiving and implementing the most suitable decision-support solution, through to the optimization of existing platforms: studies and implementation of decision-support architecture design, new usage, re-engineering, system planning and development, streamlining.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Together, we build performance management information systems aligned to your corporate strategy , and we partner you throughout on performance management and follow-up. We define key indicators, planning and measuring financial and operational performance :
- Financial reporting and strategic performance management
- Budget development and planning, both financial and operational.
- Statutory consolidation
- Payroll and compensation management. (notably variables)
- BSC (Balanced Score Card)
Entreprise Information Management (EIM)
Long thought of as a purely technical issue, the management of corporate information has become a strategic stake today. To meet this challenge, Micropole offers you a range of expert skills to enhance and leverage your information capital value :
- Data quality management
- Management of fundamental corporate data , or Master Data Management (MDM)
- Non-structured information management and virtualization.
- Data governance organization.