Testimonial Bouygues Telecom On-line client services.
“TRUST, RESPONSIVENESS AND CREATIVITY MAKE UP THE QUALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MICROPOLE!"
Bouygues Télécom kicks into high gear.
In 2008, well aware of the challenges of the telecommunications sector, Micropole wins the tender. Its primary objective: to restructure the espace client Forfaits and create the espace client Carte et Universal Mobile. A new charter, new presentation and new design… in less than eight months, the website went live.
A services platform
The second part of the project involved overhauling the business area at technical and functional levels. “Bouygues Télécom’s websites are continuously evolving so we call on Micropole all the time. The project was really strategic for us, as it was broken down into three levels: meeting deadlines; keeping within budget and improving quality (QoS). It was a huge challenge as we had to find the right balance between these three aspects...”
Today, the first cycle is being completed and the gateway to the second cycle is beginning in 2012, with a focus on ongoing space development. “The strength of the Micropole teams lies in their ability to combine traditional methodology, suited to long-term projects, with a more agile SCRUM Type Methodology, which enables us to meet much shorter deadlines. Their grasp of the agile method is ideal for the monthly evolution of our websites.”
The project at a glance
In 2011, the operator has more than 11 million mobile clients and 1 million
- Employees : 9 200
- CA 2010 : 6 billion euro
- Issue : Overhauling website customer areas
- Benefits :
- QoS significantly improved: receptiveness, performance, speed
- Reorganisation of client routes to facilitate access to information.
- Extension of the scope of offers on the web.
- Number of users on customer spaces : 5 million individual visitors per month.
A global technical and marketing approach to e-business
1. Upstream and downstream support for sales platform
- Helping clients define their needs
- Choosing the right tools to be implemented
- Choosing the marketing strategy
2. Designing and setting up tools
3. Client support during the production phase
- Managing version upgrades
- Guaranteeing QoS
- Increasing conversion rates
- Moderating the website